Thursday 1 December 2016

Interview with the teacher


Interview with the teacher



1. Why did you choose this career?

School has always been like home to me, I couldn’t part with it. I wanted to offer my pupils the opportunity for a better future and I hope I did.

2. What were the advantages and disadvantages of this career?

The disadvantage was that I was working with people not thinking the same way as me, and the children were being rude sometimes. The advantages are countless, considering that I was doing what I loved to do. “Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.” These are very wise words.

3. Are you happy with your decision?

Of course I am! I don’t regret the decision I made, on the contrary, becoming a teacher was one of the best things in my life.

4. What advice would you give to today’s students?

I want them to think twice before doing anything and to respect their parents, their teachers and everyone around them. Education is one of the most precious gifts!

            5. What was the most pleasant experience you’ve ever lived, as a teacher?

It was probably when I saw that my students fulfilled their dreams because I gave them a hand by leading them on the right track. It’s a wonderful feeling to accomplish your work!


No comments:

Post a Comment